Wells Fargo is seeking outstanding individuals who will put the needs of their clients at the forefront of all they do. Apply now!
About Wells Fargo Internship
Participants in the Wells Fargo Technology Internship Program receive a ten-week introduction to Wells Fargo and the Technology areas within the company. The experience includes group projects, practical training, pertinent work tasks, and exposure to important leaders.
It is made to offer a mix of business, technical, and personal development training to undergraduate students. The program is designed for excellent Juniors and Sophomores.
Our interns will have the chance to learn from the Wells Fargo Corporate Intern Program learning series as well as get extensive professional and industrial experience.
They will also have the chance to comprehend the daily duties of a team member. The internship program exposes students to several business groups, giving them a thorough grasp of the business’ operations, business strategies, and corporate culture.
- In the process of earning a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a similar STEM field
- Ability to collaborate and learn from a diverse group of team members in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- A willingness to expand your knowledge of and exposure to new businesses and technology
- Exceptional communication skills—verbal, written, and interpersonal
- The capacity to prioritize and coordinate different tasks
- Ability to work under pressure in a complicated and dynamic workplace, meet deadlines, and prioritize work.
How to Apply
- On September 12 through September 26, 2022, applications for the 2023 Wells Fargo Quantitative Internship Program will be accepted online at the Wells Fargo Career website.
- Please visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/careers/ and select “Search Jobs” to look for and apply for open positions with this program.
- Follow the instructions to complete your application
We are glad to be a part of your academic journey. Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.