Through an immersive, paid program that encourages students to bring their passions and insights to work every day, the Internship Program provides endless opportunities to explore potential careers.
ViacomCBS has a hand in everything visual media, whether it’s cable channels like CBS and Comedy Central, streaming services like Pluto TV, or studios like Paramount Pictures.
ViacomCBS is home to premier entertainment brands that reach audiences of all ages on a variety of platforms around the world.
The company provides content to audiences worldwide via traditional and emerging platforms. It is home to the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount Pictures, CBS, and Showtime.
About ViacomCBS Internship
The program’s goal is to train and retain interns for future career opportunities. Internships are available for rising college juniors and seniors, with some departments also accepting Master’s and law students.
Intern responsibilities at ViacomCBS vary depending on department placement. Ad Sales, Communications & Public Affairs, Creative Development, Data, Finance, Legal, Marketing, Programming, Technology, Research, and Strategy are just a few of the placement options.
Objectives of the Internship Program
Learn more about the goals of the internship
- Professional Advancement (foundational development)
- Intelligence in Business (learning about ViacomCBS & the media industry)
- Mentorship (creating a guiding and mutually beneficial experience) (creating a guiding and mutually beneficial experience)
- Networking/Social (community building/support system nurturing)
- Speaker series with industry experts and executives at the forefront of media and entertainment, unique networking opportunities, workshops on crafting resumes, interviews, and overall career strategy, group mentorship
- Volunteer community service opportunities, on-the-job learning, and so much more are available to all interns. ViacomCBS’ collaborative and creative culture is ideal for students to learn and advance their careers.
ViacomCBS takes pride in hiring smart, kind people who are passionate about entertainment. It also values diversity in its workplaces and content, and hosts an “annual inclusion week” for employees.