As you prepare for a career in finance, vanguard internship will develop your analytical skills, problem-solving abilities and conceptual creativity which will advance your financial knowledge
Vanguard is one of the most well-known and innovative financial firms. It is the world’s largest mutual fund investor, a top ETF investor, and a forward-thinking company that supports DEI.
John C. Bogle founded the Vanguard investment firm in 1975. Vanguard was founded as a client-owned mutual fund company, which means that there are no outside shareholders looking to profit.
Vanguard’s client-owned structure is both revolutionary and unique in the industry, and the company is widely recognized as a low-cost investing industry leader. Vanguard’s main corporate headquarters are in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
Vanguard provides a variety of financial services such as money market accounts, retirement funds, bonds, and wealth management.
About Vanguard internship
Vanguard offers internships in areas such as investment management, general management, information technology, bilingual retirement plan services, and more to students and recent graduates.
More experienced candidates will find opportunities in product management, business development, data analytics, software engineering, and investment risk management.
Roles and Benefits
- Learn about Vanguard as a place to work and what career opportunities are available to you.
- Lead an assignment in one or more of the following areas: how Vanguard works as an investment management firm, strategic thinking, project management, leadership, gaining technical skills in areas such as investments, finance, financial planning, data & analytics, and information technology.
- Meet with your C2C program manager, internship program manager, and others on a regular basis to receive personalized coaching and mentorship.
- Cultivate new relationships in a rapidly expanding network of dedicated professionals committed to doing what is best for the investor.
- Deliver strategic insights and discover new opportunities that have a direct impact on the business and, by extension, the world.
As an intern you will gain a broad understanding of the business structure. These opportunities are intended to give you a broad work-training experience before you start in your specific role.