UW-Eau Claire is committed to providing a high-quality program that will prepare you for success in your studies.
The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire offers a comprehensive English program that gives students exceptional experience that will assist the student to improve their English proficiency with a class size of about 10 students will learn valuable skills, earn leadership and team-building skills and maximize university resources
With an average class size of 10 students, you will learn valuable study skills, utilize university resources, and gain leadership and team-building skills.
- Meal plan
- Free city bus transportation
- Up to 15 weeks of instruction
- Weekly Instruction (18 hours)
- Dormitory-style housing on campus
- To Study courses that focuses on academic and social language
- This program offers exceptional courses aimed at preparing students for success in their academic pursuit
- Students will learn essential study skills, maximize university resources and gain leadership skills
- Buddy Program meets weekly with a fluent English speaker to improve your speaking and connect with the UW-Eau Claire campus community
- To access on-campus computers, library, medical services, and recreation services
- Provision of Accident and sickness insurance for J and F visa holders
- Offers excellent English language learning student support and mentorship
- To Create opportunities for, and support intercultural communication and enriching educational experiences for both home and foreign students.
- Attract, retain and advocate for international students.
- To advance inclusive campus climate for intercultural learning.
- UWEC is dedicated to professional development and to evidence-based teaching,
- UWEC serves as a resource for staff students staff interested in the globalization of campus or intercultural and teaching
The Intensive English Program (IEP) at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire offers a personalized experience that will help increase your English proficiency.