In UTA, Interns are given formal training in fundamentals of the talent agency industry and how to work in it.
Background of UTA
UTA brings together ideas, opportunities, and talent. From actors, athletes, and musicians to writers, gamers, and digital influencers,
the company represents some of the world’s most iconic, boundary-breaking artists, creators, and changemakers
UTA is one of the most influential companies in global entertainment, with a portfolio that includes talent representation, content production, strategic advisory, and marketing services for some of the world’s most well-known brands.
About UTA Internship
The Summer Internship Program at UTA exposes Interns to a wide range of business practices in the entertainment industry
UTA interns will have the opportunity to work on projects and research that address client and business needs across departments.
All declared majors, degree programs, and courses of study are eligible for the Internship Program.
Learn more about prerequisites for the internship program
- A strong interest in the entertainment industry
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Must be dependable and have sound judgment.
- Service orientation is required.
- Excellent communication abilities
- In a fast-paced environment, the ability to anticipate needs and adapt to changes is essential, as is the ability to meet tight deadlines. exemplifying accuracy in the execution of assigned tasks
Check below to find out interns core duties
- Interns will help the company in all departments and take part in UTA University, the in-house education program.
- The Internship will also include assisting with a variety of daily administrative tasks and special projects as needed,
- Providing hands-on experience and exposure to the work that a full-time employee can expect.
During internship students will learn to be resourceful, resilient, and collaborative in addition to gaining a wealth of industry knowledge.