As an intern you will make a difference at Unity. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment with profound training
Background of Unity
Unity is the world’s most popular platform for developing and deploying real-time 3D (RT3D) content.
Unity is used by creators ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others to bring their ideas to life.
The Unity platform offers a comprehensive set of software solutions for developing, deploying, and monetizing interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
About Unity internship
You and your desire to make the world a better place will be at the forefront of the real-time revolution, as we create exciting technological advancements in entertainment, film, retail, sales, and other industries
Unity is in search of Software Engineer Summer Interns in San Francisco, Bellevue, Orlando, Pittsburgh, and Austin to join our highly dynamic teams.
Opportunities include monetization, cloud services, artificial intelligence, the Unity Engine, platforms.
Candidates must must posses the following
- Current students pursuing a relevant degree and returning to school for at least one semester
- Citizenship or enrollment in a university in the desired country of employment
- Strong interpersonal skills, both in person and via digital means, and the ability to work in a team environment are required.
- A love of video games
- Any experience with Unity or other 3D game engines, even if only for a weekend project!
- Experience deploying and launching software into production for real-world users
Unity is focused on democratizing development, solving difficult problems, and enabling our Community’s success.