UC Davis’s Study abroad programs for students have gone beyond traditional programs and have helped to improve students professionally.
About UC Davis Study Abroad
UC Davis’s study abroad programs merge global opportunities into the academic experience supporting over 1300 students each year that study across 30 countries exploring the world and gaining cognate valuable experience, skills and proficiencies sequel to international education for all.
- Study abroad objectives is to inspire international curiosity understanding and commitment
- Financial supports awards and scholarships are ready for virtual opportunities the information below will help you create a financial plan for the program
- The financial success key is to make preparation in advance
- Ensure you have a valid FASFA or CA Dream Act application on file not only for financial aid but some scholarships that may need the information
- Make deep findings on funding alternatives Financial aid scholarships personal contribution check
- Make use of the information on the program webpage to understand the financial aspect of the program
- Check recorded information sessions on the video library for scholarships, funded programs, and funding
- Contact a financial advisor to have detailed information about options and limit for finances
UC Summer Abroad Faculty-Led Programs
- This program gives students intensive short academic courses with a wealth of expeditions and cultural experiences
- All UC programs are built around UC courses by top-notch UC faculty administered by a UC campus many offers opportunities for students to visit non-English countries while doing the courses in English
Class sizes are 18-30 students giving chance for students to have intimate learning experiences the summer abroad program is available for all students of the University of California and Us Institutions