Two Sigma is seeking diligent, gifted, and innovative interns. During the summer, this program will run for 10 weeks.
About Two Sigma Internship
Each participant will collaborate with a mentor on a particular project, which they will present when the internship is through. Throughout the internship, the mentor will support interns in learning new skills and finishing the project successfully.
In addition to the project, interns will have the opportunity to participate in all corporate activities, such as brown bag lunches and a regular schedule of guest speakers that will allow them to meet other staff members and develop strong relationships with them.
John Overdeck, David Siegel, and Mark Pickard joined together to start Two Sigma, a hedge fund firm, in 2001. For its trading strategies, it employs a variety of technology techniques like distributed computing, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
- Good workplace culture
- Mentoring and instruction from experts
- Network possibilities
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Valuable projects
- Regular comments.
- Coursework towards a bachelor’s, master’s, or Ph.D. degree in computer engineering, electrical and computer engineering, or a related technical field
- Experience programming Xilinx or Altera FPGAs with either Verilog or VHDL
- Exceptional programming skills specifically in C/C++
- Basic familiarity with the default template library (STL)
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and analytical capabilities
- Must be passionate about technology and critical thinkers.
How to Apply
Only online applications are accepted. Visit the official website to apply for this internship.
Spend your summer working in a stimulating setting that allows you the freedom to invent and explore unusual and challenging problems. Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.