Trading interns can apply their skills to a variety of positions, including Financial Sales & Trading Agents, Personal Finance Advisors and Accountants.
About Trading Internship
Trading Internships provide a dynamic work environment with unequalled opportunities for advancement. Students will gain experience in the commodity trading market through our internship.
They can also work for a wide range of companies, such as those on the ever-expanding list of employers currently hiring.
They will work in many divisions and segments of our organization, gaining vital knowledge of domestic and international trade. Projects include, but are not limited to:
- Logistics and supply chain management
- Technology of information
- Credit and auxiliary functions
- Market segmentation and marketing strategy
Learn more about required skills for Trading Internship
- Finance background
- Excellent understanding of market trends
- Outstanding examples of leadership and teamwork
- Excellent communication abilities
Benefits of Trading Internship
Learn more about the benefits of Trading Internship
- Devoted to help traders seeking a profession with limitless opportunity
- With endless earning potential, you will be able to decide your own success.
- offer a comprehensive training program that enables you to reach your goals if you are innovative and hardworking.
- Provide a comprehensive benefit package
- Interested In folks who have grit, passion, discipline, drive, integrity, and work well in groups.
- Live and work in Bend, Oregon, a lovely resort town
Trading Internship is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities to all workers and job seekers, they treat individuals with dignity and provide equal employment and promotion opportunities for all.