The Taco Bell scholarship is available to students outside of the nation where the university is located. These are also referred to as financial aid, and the Taco Bell Foundation’s financial aid office frequently handles them.
About Taco Bell Scholarship
The program gives $25,000 each year to hundreds of deserving students who submit videos describing their passions and their plans to use them to improve their communities and the world.
The Taco Bell Foundation, a division of Taco Bell with the mission of “educating and motivating the next generation of leaders,” is providing the scholarship.
The Taco Bell Live Más Scholarship is open to anybody between the ages of 16 and 26. We urge you to apply if you meet the requirements and have a passion that drives you every day.
There are many Taco Bell Foundation fellowships and internships available to students from abroad. Besides university-based scholarships, there are many additional institutions that provide financial aid to international students.
You can also apply for scholarships online using the Taco Bell Foundation application form.
In order to be eligible for this scholarship students must meet the following criteria
1. Full-time enrollment (12 undergraduate credits, 9 graduate credits)
2. Minimum 3.0 GPA
3. Demonstrate leadership skills
4. Submit an essay describing their extracurricular leadership role in school or civic group sponsored activity, and the importance it played in their academic and social growth and letter of recommendation.
Scholars are awarded up to $25,000
1. Students must submit an online application
2. Students must submit a 30 secs to 2 minute-long film that shows their passion and how they intend to use it to create positive change in order to be considered for this scholarship.
Anyone who is 16 to 26 years old and a member of the Taco Bell Team is eligible to apply. The Scholarship ranges from $5,000 to $25,000. Since 2016, the Taco Bell Foundation has given out around $30 million.