Siriusxm Internship is in charge of defining and implementing the overall company-wide cloud strategy, as well as providing an internal developer platform
Background of SiriusXM
SiriusXM is North America’s top audio entertainment corporation, as well as the industry’s leading programmer and platform for subscription and digital advertising-supported audio products.
SiriusXM’s services reach roughly 150 million listeners, the largest digital radio audience in North America across paid and free tiers, and provide music, sports, talk, news, comedy, entertainment, and podcasts. Pandora, a SiriusXM subsidiary.
Siriusxm is one of the most popular ad-supported audio entertainment streaming services in the United States.
About SiriusXM Internship
The Platform Engineering team is looking for a software engineer intern to help further its aim of empowering SiriusXM engineers to swiftly, safely, reliably, and cost-effectively design, deliver, and run high-quality software.
Someone who is enthusiastic about having other engineers as customers and leveraging a wide range of technologies to make their development experiences more efficient and satisfying is a good fit for this role.
Roles for Interns
Check more information about Siriusxm Internship below
- Create presentations for fresh prospects in content marketing.
- Help with both short-term and long-term initiatives.
- Asset creation project management for music ventures
- Aid in the management of the flow of marketing assets with partners.
- Artists are being sought to assist programs in making strategic decisions.
- Meet with several departments to learn more about how they operate and how they relate to one another and the larger organization.
- Assist in the management and collection of cross-promotional information for music programs.
- Participate in calls and meetings with partners to discuss critical objectives.
- In regular interactions and weekly meetings, brainstorm creative marketing concepts.
- Create and manage a document including important content initiatives for the entire year to assist the team in developing marketing for these events.
- Collaborate with SiriusXM artist channels to provide strategic marketing and track promotions.
Learn more about the prerequisites of Siriusxm Internship below
- thorough understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access). PowerPoint is required.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Internships are available to current university students (those graduating by May 2023 are favored), recent graduates who graduated within the 12-month period prior to the start of the internship, and broadcasting schools with one-year programs that grant certificates of completion.
- Majors in marketing, advertising, media, or communications are preferred.
- a strong desire to work in the music industry
- Excellent project management and planning abilities.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and collaborate with colleagues at all levels are required.
- Outstanding writing and oral communication abilities.
- Detail-oriented abilities.
- Capability to multitask in a fast-paced workplace.
- Willingness to take the initiative and see projects through to completion.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- Collaborate with other Platform Engineers and team members.
- Discover how to design and manage an AWS-based software development infrastructure that supports hundreds of engineers.
- Take advantage of professional development opportunities such as regular “lunch and learn” meetings and team demos.
- Technology and project management interests me.
SiriusXM internship aims to create and sustain a work atmosphere that promotes mutual respect and professionalism