Scholarship in Canada (Fully-funded) – Study and Work
Gaining admission into any university or college education in Canada can open many career doors, but unfortunately tuition usually doesn’t come cheap.
Tuition fees alone can cost tens of thousands of dollars per year, depending on your school and program of choice. In addition, international students in Canada spend anywhere between $27,000 CAD and $64,000 CAD per year on living expenses.
But, luckily, there are many fully-funded scholarships available to help international students manage the costs of a post-secondary education in Canada.
Scholarships for International Students
To get you started, we’ve compiled a list of some of the top scholarships for newcomers that can help you achieve your academic goals in 2022 and beyond.
How to Apply to Study in Canada
- Documents: ApplicantsMust attach their CV, letter of recommendation, copy of passport and academic transcripts as well.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must complete one of the following tests exams <taken no later than two years prior to the date of registration>
- TOEFL: Internet-based test exam with a minimum of 24 in each of the four skills paper
- IELTS: students will score higher or a minimum of 7.0 in each of the four skills
- MELAB: students will score higher or a minimum of 90 in listening, reading and writing, and a minimum of 3+ in speaking.
Ensuring you meet all the requirements of the scholarship program you wish to apply for is a major key step in being shortlisted for the next level.