For students who are interested in learning Salesforce administration and development abilities, a virtual internship program is now available.
About Salesforce Internship Program
Salesforce connects businesses and customers. It’s one integrated CRM platform that offers all your departments including marketing, sales, commerce, and service a single, shared view of every client.
You may access it totally online; there is no infrastructure to purchase, set up, or operate; all you have to do is log in and start working.
The internship opportunity will be provided by the educational technology company SmartBridge Educational Services private limited through their career preparedness platform SmartInternz.
The virtual internship will take up to eight weeks, and those who complete it and satisfy the requirements will receive completion certificates. The internship will give participants a total of 120 hours of the learning experience.
- The chance to intern is available to all students who plan to enter the workforce within the next two years.
- Students who are available for a period of 8 weeks.
- Students who have relevant skills and interests
- After completing the internship, participants will be able to profit from the following:
- Work on projects and mentoring assistance.
- Obtain super badges through the Trailhead platform.
- Obtain a certificate of completion for a virtual internship.
- Subject to clearance by the college, university, affiliated state university, or central university.
- Develop interview skills through exclusive soft skills training.
- Access to a professional expo that offers networking possibilities through potential partners.
- Prepare yourself for the Salesforce professional certifications.
How to Apply
Participants who are interested can apply before December 31, 2022, and those who want to apply are recommended to visit the official website for further details.
We are glad to be part of your academic success. Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.