A scholarship program called QuestBridge seeks to assist low-income students in the US from various socioeconomic backgrounds.
About QuestBridge Scholarship
High-achieving, low-income students are given the opportunity to rank 10 to 12 institutions they are interested in attending as part of the QuestBridge National College Match Scholarship.
Finalists receive a “full ride” of financial help after “matching” with one of these colleges. Supporting low-income students and assisting them in attending prestigious schools and universities is one of QuestBridge’s main objectives.
QuestBridge is looking for students who have shown they have a financial need as evidenced by your Expected Family Contribution.
- Students who are coming from a household of four that makes less than $65,000 per year
- Students who are eligible for free and reduced lunch at school
- The National College Match Application, which includes two essays and short answer questions
- Two letters of recommendation
- School report from your high school counselor
- School profile from your high school counselor (which is optional, but recommended)
- High school transcript
- Standardized test scores
How to Apply
- Determine your QuestBridge Financial Eligibility
- Determine your QuestBridge Academic Eligibility
- Complete your QuestBridge Application
- Complete and submit your Match Rankings and Match Agreement Form
- If you are a QuestBridge finalist, submit Match Requirements to those colleges
- In December students are notified of their Match results
The QuestBridge Scholarship Program aims to support low-income students of all backgrounds in the United States. Do well to apply now!
Kindly share this information and leave a comment below.