PwC Internship Program 2022 – Check Eligibility
When you intern at PwC, you have exclusive access to a worldwide knowledge network and the chance to study under highly qualified experts.
About PwC Internship
Our internship program is one of the most highly regarded in the business community. If you are in your last year of studying or are a fresh graduate and want to kick-start your career with one of the best, we look forward to hearing from you!
At PwC, we can provide you with unparalleled opportunities to work alongside experienced professionals to develop new skills and qualities, put into practice what you have learned at university, and give you exposure to what working life is like.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00;
- Active in organizational skills;
- Preferably be a final-year student or a recent graduate;
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Be learning-oriented, with a strong work ethic; and
- Be fully available for the three months of the internship
- An internship at PwC not only offers an opportunity to build your skills and confidence, but also to work on client projects that give you insight into who we are and what we do whether for our clients, the economy, or the wider community.
- Working alongside specialists in your chosen business area, you’ll be a valued member of the team, with graduate-level responsibility.
- You’ll be assigned to client projects to develop your understanding of what we really do and You’ll build networks with your colleagues and peer groups.
- You will work as a member of a team of problem solvers as an intern or trainee, assisting in the resolution of challenging business issues from strategy to implementation.
How to Apply
To apply for this internship, visit their official website.
We are glad to be a part of your academic journey. Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.