In its departments in Stockholm and Copenhagen, DIS offers post-graduate internship opportunities. Gaining practical experience in global education is quite easy with an internship at DIS.
About Post-Graduate Internship
Postgraduate internships are designed to support graduate students’ experience learning, communicate research findings, and provide them with a professional work ethic.
Through the internship, students can expand their areas of specialization and learn how to use their research skills in a business or industrial setting.
The internship program may also give students the chance to network with possible business partners and pave the road for future employment chances.
- Improve your administrative, management, and organizational skills.
- Improve your capacity for critical thought and original problem-solving
- Get real-world experience working in a bustling multinational environment
- A former student at DIS who has earned a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Are you enthusiastic about overseas study and cultural exchange?
- A self-starter who completes your responsibilities with dedication and professionalism
- Enthusiastic to advance personally and professionally and eager to learn new things
- Competent to juggle various tasks and adhere to deadlines
- A team member who will go above and beyond to support their teammates
- Contribute to an active learning environment with curiosity and enthusiasm
- Bring fresh ideas and energy to each task you undertake
- Assist DIS staff, students, and faculty with daily operations and program development
- Collaborate with colleagues who are committed to your development and well-being
- A complete application should include a cover letter of a maximum 1 page
- A resume
- Recommendation letter (s) (optional), may be added to your application when submitting your cover letter and resume.
If you didn’t have time to get experience in college, post-graduate internships are a terrific method to do so. They’re also a great chance to keep exploring your career alternatives before settling down.
Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.