PIMCO Internship: Benefits and Qualifications
PIMCO internship aims to foster performance and leadership by empowering people, encouraging diversity of thought, and committing to an inclusive culture that participates in the global communities.
Background of PIMCO
PIMCO is a leading worldwide asset management company.They manage assets and create solutions in all asset classes, strategies, and vehicles, including fixed income, stocks, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds, and private equity.
They have brought innovation and skill to cooperation with institutions, financial advisors, and millions of individual investors who have entrusted us with their money since 1971.
PIMCO is one of the world’s largest investment managers, actively managing over $2.2 trillion in assets for clients worldwide. PIMCO employs around 3,070 people in 22 offices throughout the world. PIMCO is known for being an innovator, thought leader in the industry, and trusted advisor to our clients.
About PIMCO Internship
The internship seeks to give summer analysts wide experience in financial markets, portfolio analysis, client interactions, product design / development, and distribution.
You will collaborate with one or more specialty teams that are aligned with either specific investment strategies e.g. credit, emerging markets or broader client portfolio diagnostics/strategy.
Benefits of PIMCO Internship
Learn more about Advantages of PIMCO internship below
- During Week 1, you will participate in PIMCO Fundamentals Training, which will provide you with the skills, knowledge, and relationships necessary for success.
- Participate in PIMCO’s Global Month of Volunteering with your colleagues to increase the effect of our employees’ global volunteer initiatives.
- Join PIMCO for cross-divisional education, networking, and social activities
- Throughout the summer, your supervisor, peer mentor, senior leaders, and team provide direction and mentorship.
- You’ll get feedback at the middle and end of the summer as part of a formal review process to keep you on track to fulfill your summer goals.
- Hear from previous interns about The PIMCO Internship Experience and look for live virtual recruiting events.
- As a PIMCO intern, you will get competitive pay as well as a transition incentive to assist with relocation to one of our office locations.
Learn more about requirements for PIMCO internship below
- If you are an undergraduate currently pursuing a degree with a graduation date between December 2023 and June 2024
- A minimum of a 2:1 degree (or the equivalent) from an authorized institution or university is required.
- If you are fluent in English for business, Additional European language skills are strongly desired.
Required Skills for Product Analyst
- If you’re interested in financial markets, macroeconomics, or investment finance
- Have good analytical abilities.
- Prove your knowledge in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have the capacity to clearly communicate complicated ideas
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Desire to work in a high-performance, fast-paced environment
How to Apply
- PIMCO assess applications on a rolling basis and encourage you to apply as soon as you are ready by submitting your résumé.
What to anticipate during the interview
- PIMCO will do an initial resume evaluation after receiving your application. Throughout the procedure, we will send status updates.
- You will demonstrate your interests, talents, and personality in a one-way video interview.
PIMCO is one of the world’s leading fixed income investment managers, with hundreds of specialists worldwide working together to create opportunities for clients in any situation.