The competitive internship program run by Oracle is almost too wonderful to be true: a great salary with free housing and reimbursed travel costs
About Oracle Internship
Every summer, Oracle hires 35–40 interns for its product development department. They are mostly assigned to the company’s Redwood Shores, California campus, which has a basketball court, a swimming pool, and a market.
Due to Oracle’s dedication to success, internships are demanding, and you’ll work hard for every dollar of income and perks. Contrary to many programs, Oracle doesn’t frequently rehire interns and aims to get as many excellent students through the program as feasible.
View their project development brochure, which is accessible on their website, to learn more about the kinds of projects that interns might be working on.
- Graduates, Bachelor’s Degree, B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, B.A, B.Com
- Strong communication skills
- Quick learner
- Good interpersonal relations
- Self-starter, fast learner, and hungry for knowledge and information
- High attention to detail
- Complete the duties and mentoring activities that have been allocated to you by your mentor.
- Create and provide a reliable weekly forecast.
- Investigate and share current business drivers, trends, and opportunities.
- Follow Oracle’s business processes and procedures when conducting business.
- Deliver presentations and demos for customers that are coordinated.
- Establish and uphold legal contracts between Oracle and the Clients
- Upholds strict adherence to Oracle’s internal policies and business procedures
How to Apply
- Visit Oracle’s official website.
- You must look for the most recent Oracle Internship for students on the homepage.
- A list of newly available Internship Jobs in Oracle list will appear on the screen
- Choose the best option for your educational needs.
- Fill out the form after reviewing all the information.
- Finally, double-check the information submitted and press the “submit” button.
- Take a printout for the further use
We are glad to be a part of your academic success. Kindly share this article and leave a comment below