Interns work alongside seasoned professionals in their chosen field to complete significant tasks that have a tangible influence on NCR projects.
The NCR summer internship program provides hands-on experience with real-world project work, ongoing training and professional growth, and invaluable knowledge to apply toward future career prospects.
Two years in a row, prior participants voted our internship program as one of the Top 100 Internship Programs in the United States.
Find out more information about the essential roles for interns below
- Help in event planning.
- Determine community alliances and plan community outreach events.
- Contribute to the creation of monthly newsletters for local partners.
- Gather testimonials and experiences from volunteers, program participants, and industry partners.
- Investigate accessible and relevant grants and fundraising opportunities.
- Assist in keeping a grant calendar that details grant requirements and application deadlines.
- Edit, proofread, and contribute to the creation of non-grant narratives, reports, and success stories.
- Contribute to donor cultivation and stewardship efforts.
Stewardship by Volunteers
- Serve as the primary point of contact and responder to any volunteer corporate group enquiries by phone and e-mail, as well as manage ongoing relationships through stewardship and appreciation.
- Participate in community outreach events, individual involvement, and corporate communication to engage and attract volunteer groups.
Find out more information about eligibility criteria below
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Self-starter with attention to detail and the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Be creative, meet deadlines, and have great verbal and writing communication abilities.
- Work well with others as well as on your own.
Intensive programs will be critical to the success and contributions of interns their allocated team.