MSU program usually fits best for students who have completed at least their sophomore year.
About MSU Study Abroad Program
There are lots of enormous opportunities such as academic progress, personal, and professional perks.
An experience overseas sets you apart from your peers, improves your studies, and engages you as a citizen of the world
Through education abroad, students can gain skills in cross-cultural communication, and critical thinking and develop flexibility, appreciation of diversity, and self-confidence all essential constituents of your college education and current international workspace
MSU works individually with students to ensure the best program possibilities based on preferred locations and timeframes.
MSU Denver Sponsor Options
- Faculty-Led Courses
MSU Denver Approved Programs
- Direct Enrollment at select universities
- Affiliated Provider
- Innovation Lab
- Frederick Douglass Global Fellowship
- Critical Language Scholarship Programs
- Internships and Service Learning
- Remote or Integrated Study Abroad
- Career Semester
After setting goals for education abroad students must figure out finance and identify a program or classes to take
- Check criteria for eligibility student must be disciplined with good academic performance(2,5) CGPA or higher Fill in for Completion of initial MSU Denver Application
- Fill in for Completion of all Pre-Departure Forms
- For some programs, you will also need to complete applications for your host program/institution. Students are equally required to meet up with the prerequisites
- Deadlines are very important Application deadlines range from 2-7 months before a program begins. Advance planning ensures you have plenty of time to fulfill financial aid and/or scholarship requirements and complete the application process.
- Ensure to make program deposits. Most education abroad programs require students to pay a nonrefundable fee as part of the application process.
Students stay abroad for just 10 days to a full academic year, and take classes in line with their major, minor, general studies or general electives.