MoMA Internship Program 2022 – Check Application Details
The internship program gives learners an extensive insight into how various departments operate in addition to theoretical and practical training in museum operations.
About MoMA Internship
For recent college graduates interested in a career in the museum field, full-time, 12-month internships with stipends are available.
Along with the fall, spring, and summer lecture series, the concentrated departmental training includes financial support for the interns to plan a research trip relevant to their area of interest.
Additionally, regular events are planned just for this cohort to provide them with more exposure to museums and the art world.
Twelve-month internships offer training in specific museum fields through close collaboration with professional staff members, and exposure to modern and contemporary art through seminars and discussions.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree program recent grads.
- The Museum encourages applicants from many backgrounds and academic fields to submit an application.
- Candidates from outside the United States may apply.
Depending on their interests and background, each intern will be assigned to a different department. Some of the participating departments are listed below.
- Architecture & Design
- Painting & Sculpture
- Drawings & Prints
- Department of Learning and Engagement
- Office of the Director
The following materials must be included with your application:
- Finished the online application process with the Ultipro Recruiting Portal at MoMA.
- At least one recommendation letter must be received directly from the recommender to email@example.com.
- Attached to the online application as two essays. There should only be 500 words for each essay.
In accordance with its policy of equal employment opportunity, the Museum of Modern Art accepts applications from all qualified individuals without regard to their race.
Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.