Merck offers postdoctoral, co-op, and internship options that give you the chance to consider what working in the pharmaceutical sector can entail for you.
About Merck Internship
An international pharmaceutical corporation, Merck has offices all over the world. In 2012, Universum ranked them as one of the Top 100 Ideal Employers, and DiversityInc. magazine listed them as one of the Top 50 Companies For Diversity.
Students in undergraduate and graduate programs can participate in the Merck Future Talent Program internships. These include financial, legal, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing, human resources, and information technology.
Interns are paid fairly, and those who qualify may also get assistance with accommodation and transportation. Interns at Merck complete worthwhile projects in a thriving field that affects people’s lives.
It includes interaction with various functional areas of the organization as well as practical experience in the student’s area of study.
- You’ll control your workload and increase your technological contribution.
- You will also be in charge of identifying a reportable adverse event (AE) and/or drug safety information
- To create a strong sales opportunity pipeline, you will help create, monitor, and revise lead-generating initiatives.
- The primary duties of this position include developing competencies by carrying out planned work assignments in accordance with established procedures.
- Also understands how the team integrates with other teams in order to achieve overall objectives of the area.
How to Apply
A profile for students can be made online. To conduct interviews with students for internship employment, Merck recruiters visit colleges all throughout the US.
High academic standing, effective communication skills, and clear career objectives are required of all applicants.
Merck strongly embraces diversity in all of its forms as an equal-opportunity employer. Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.