During a logistics internship the task you complete during your logistics internship is so crucial to the business’s success that it immediately affects the bottom line.
About Logistics Internship
With contracts and comprehensive project management, you could acquire exposure. A sizable analysis component is also present. Practice your analytical skills; many employers are looking for candidates with experience using SPSS, advanced Excel, and other statistical analysis programs.
Jobs and internships in logistics will continue to grow internationally as the globe gets more globalized. As a result, your potential employer might share demand for language abilities.
With over 31 years of experience serving clients in manufacturing, retail, mining, and wholesale, COGISTICS Transportation LLC is a global logistics company.
In order to efficiently and successfully handle our clients’ international air, land, and sea shipments, COGISTICS Transportation LLC offers creative tailored solutions. they firmly believe that great work produces amazing results for both their clients and team members.
Candidates are expected to carry out essential task listed below
- Collaborate and communicate with our service providers, clients, and clients’ suppliers or clients.
- Tracking, data input, uploading documents, updating milestones, and key performance indicators.
- Quickly attend to customer needs; ask for feedback from customers to improve services attend to service and help requests; and discuss potential new business ventures with clients.
- Balance the obligations of the team and the individual. Be objective and receptive to the opinions of others; Provide and encourage feedback; Support teams’ success by helping to create a positive team environment, identifying improvement opportunities, and enhancing team and organization performance.
Candidates must posses the the following skills and experience before considered for the internship
- A business-related curriculum and strong academic standing. Preferred academic programs include business administration, operations management, and logistics and supply chain management.
- High level of expertise with Microsoft Office tools (particularly Excel)
- A desire to learn about all facets of international logistics while working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.
- outstanding analytical and time management abilities
- Teamwork abilities and a willingness to solve problems
- Powerful communication abilities
Working closely with our customer care team as a Logistics Intern, you’ll make sure that every time external customers have a pleasant experience.