Leidos Internship: Application and Qualification
The aim of Leidos internship is to help groom interns in creating solution to challenging problems from different facets
Background of Leidos
Leidos is a Fortune technology, engineering, and science solutions and services company that works to address the world’s most difficult problems in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 personnel help essential government and commercial missions.
About Leidos Internship
The Leidos Civil group’s ERAM program is looking for a System Engineer Intern to join a dynamic team working on the Federal Aviation Administration’s En-Route Automation Modernization
ERAM) technology, which is the heart of the Next Generation Air Transportation System and the pulse of the National Airspace System.
The initiative is committed to aiding the FAA customer in advancing transition from a ground-based air traffic control system to a satellite-based air traffic management system.ERAM is critical to the future of air navigation since it serves as the foundation for NexGen functions.
Find out the prerequisites of this internship below
- Candidates must be enrolled in an appropriate degree program.
- The candidate must be able to get an SF-85P Public Trust clearance from the FAA customer and must be a US citizen.
Learn more about the general responsibilities for interns below
- To contribute to and assist with system architecture, system concept development, requirements engineer, operational and decision analysis, systems definition, system risk management, and requirements baseline management,
- The candidate must have some exposure to learn, good system engineering practices.
- The candidate will assist in the analysis of system functional change requests and problem reports, as well as providing SE support to the software development, integration and testing teams.
Additional considerations evaluated in extending an offer include work responsibilities, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities.