Kaiser internships provide students with professional training and education to assist them navigate a career in health care. With extensive training opportunities.
About Kaiser Internships
Kaiser Internships provides interns with cutting-edge technology, business acumen and do not promote heath only, interns are sure to feel personally and professionally appreciated.
As an intern working with Kaiser you will create the groundwork for a bright future alongside industry leaders during your internship.
Objectives of Kaiser Internships Program
Learn more about goals of Kaiser Internship below
- Introduce minority and low-income high school and college students to health-care occupations.
- Support students’ professional and educational development by providing opportunities for training, scholarships, and hands-on work experience.
- Connect students with community partners who are working to address the social determinants of health.
- Utilize existing Kaiser Permanente employment practices to recruit, hire, and retain students after internship programs are completed.
Kaiser Internship Benefits
Learn more about perks of Kaiser Internship below
- Enjoy a six-week summer internship at $13.50 per hour.
- Attend weekly workshops designed to help you build critical professional and personal skills.
- Be assigned a mentor who will guide and assist you as you prepare for a career in health care.
- Connect with colleagues and staff through work-related activities and various special projects.
Eligibility Criteria for Kaiser Internship
Learn more about eligibility requirements for Kaiser Internship below
- Be between the ages of 16 and 21; junior and senior students are given precedence.
- Be available to work full-time for six weeks throughout the summer program.
- Have a fixed address in one of our service areas: Northern Virginia, Baltimore, Prince George’s County, and Prince George’s County
- Fill out an application through one of our referral job programs.
Kaiser provides internships that expose interns to administrative and clinical professions in health care settings.