The Inroads Internship Program works at the college level to equip bright individuals nationwide with business soft skills for corporate readiness.
About Inroads Internship
A well-known nonprofit organization in the country called INROADS gives high-potential future CEOs from racially, economically, and culturally diverse backgrounds a competitive edge in their professions.
They give year-round professional mentoring and advice from management, unrivaled networking opportunities with career-minded colleagues, and professional growth.
They also provide management training that involves paid, career-related internships with some of the greatest businesses in America.
- Conduct operational analysis and create concepts, designs, and implementation strategies for your operations.
- Create test strategies, protocols, and cases.
- Perform tests and record outcomes
- Use scripting, software tools, and software/hardware troubleshooting
- Examine system requirements from users and end systems
- Aids in the creation and assessment of complex system designs and architectures
- Create and deliver presentations to internal and external clients to explain design activity plans and status.
- Only US citizens
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as systems engineering, electrical engineering, or mechanical engineering,
- A GPA of at least 3.0
How to Apply
If you want to be considered for this internship, visit the official website to apply.
You can secure a paid internship by connecting with some of the top industry innovators as an INROADS intern. Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.