HubSpot is searching for interns who are passionate about tackling hard challenges and becoming a part of one of the world’s fastest growing engineering teams.
At HubSpot, internships are more like full-time careers. HubSpot don’t simply want students to return to school with better resumes; they want them to return with fresh perspectives, talents, and connections.
HubSpot engineering interns collaborate with engineers in small teams with few processes, and they are given the freedom to do big things and control the stuff they develop.
This does not only provide quick support to HubSpot users, but it is also a great tool to interact, assess, and establish connections with possible new workers who are already skilled HubSpot users.
Interns Essential Duties
Learn more about interns essential roles below
- Java middle-tier APIs and web services (DropWizard)
- HBase, Elastic Search, ZooKeeper, Redis, MySQL, and Memcached are used to construct core data and infrastructure.
- Managing, monitoring, and deploying thousands of servers across numerous data centers and the cloud (DevOps & SRE)
- Candidates should have web development expertise (experience with projects such as mobile apps, web apps, or games outside of coursework is preferred), and top candidates will have:
Learn more about prerequisites for HubSpot Internship
- An insatiable desire to learn and improve their talents through new challenges
- A thorough understanding of HubSpot’s company, products, and culture is required.
- Outstanding communication and teamwork abilities
- Confidence in taking on large initiatives and project leadership in a fast-paced environment
HubSpot’s Internship program aims to bridge the gap between education and profession by assisting students in broadening their paths to economic growth and opportunities.