The Student Human Resources Internship Program will give participants practical experience in the field of human resources. Apply now!
About HR Internship
Within every company’s HR department is a modest but crucial role known as a human resources intern.
To ensure that all concerns relating to people are handled, each company’s human resources department has a number of HR team members, such as HR analysts or HR coordinators, working together.
The department receives assistance with handling easy and repetitious duties from these HR internships, which are frequently remote. However, some internships in human resources are designed to assess fresh HR candidates.
The responsibilities of HR interns include establishing and contributing to marketing strategy, benchmarking, research, etc.
Although this is an unpaid internship, depending on the college, academic credit might be offered. There are internship opportunities for the fall, spring, and summer semesters.
- Commit a minimum of 10 hours a week and work at least 10 weeks during the course of the semester.
- University of Iowa students will be given priority but students from other colleges will be considered.
- Be in good academic standing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient in computer software applications.
- Some knowledge of University policies, procedures, and regulations is desired.
- Related administrative and program experience of six to twelve months is desired.
How to Apply
To apply for this internship, visit the official website
If your human resources internship results in a job offer, it’s vital to research the company’s culture and procedures and make any necessary adjustments to strengthen your position.
Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.