The Health Professions Scholarship Program (HPSP), pays your entire tuition for an advanced medical degree and is one of the most comprehensive scholarships available in the health care industry.
About HPSP Scholarship
Students who enroll in medical and dentistry school can get a service scholarship from the Army, Navy, and Air Force. Students who are accepted are fully reimbursed for all tuition and fees and for any connected school-related costs such as health insurance.
There is also a monthly living allowance, which is currently in the range of $2,000 a month.
The dentists or doctors “pay back” the scholarship by working one year in the field of medicine or dentistry for each year they were awarded it after finishing their education. Minimum service requirements could be included.
- Full tuition for up to four years, depending on specialty
- Funding for books, equipment, and other school fees
- Monthly stipend of $2,000+ plus a monthly allowance for food and housing
- Up to a $20,000 sign-on bonus, plus Officer’s pay during school breaks
- Salary increases with promotions, time in service, and cost-of-living adjustments
- U.S. citizenship
- Active duty status in the Army
- Qualification as a commissioned Officer
- In progress or completed a bachelor’s degree from an accredited school
- Acceptance to or enrollment in an accredited graduate, doctoral, or medical school program in the U.S. or Puerto Rico
- Full-time student status during the length of the program
The HPSP Scholarship Portal is open year-round. Applications will be evaluated, and selections made throughout the scholarship cycle.
We are glad to be part of your academic success. Kindly share this article and leave a comment.