The Pre-Health Internship Program’s mission is to create high-caliber opportunities for students to gain the real-world experience they need to succeed in post-graduate degree programs and careers.
About Pre-Health Internship
ASU students can gain the practical experience they need to be successful in post-graduate degree programs and employment through the Pre-Health Internship Program (PHIP), a university-wide initiative.
Internships give students the chance to explore potential career paths and gain further practical experience in a professional context.
Opportunities for PHIP internships are used for education. As long as PHIP has verified them and finished the affiliation process, both compensated and uncompensated opportunities may be used for credit experience.
The PHIP placement process, which is open to students from all ASU programs, colleges, and sites, is extremely competitive.
A PHIP Placement Specialist works with students looking for PHIP internship opportunities to find a placement site that best suits their career goals.
- Having completed at least 45 credits and is a junior or senior
- 3.0 cumulative GPA
- The student’s “excellent standing” is required.
- The relevant academic adviser or coordinator will provide information regarding prerequisite courses and particular GPA criteria that may be necessary for various programs.
- Even if the student passes the minimum requirements, graduation dates from high school will be taken into account.
- Comply with PHIP, academic program, and site policies, procedures, and objectives.
- If an absence is anticipated, or tardiness occurs for any reason, a call to the facility is necessary.
- If the supervisor cannot be reached, a message should be left explaining the situation
- Students should not ask for time off. Absences because of illness or unexpected events are acceptable.
How to Apply
To apply for this internship, visit the official website
In order to find a placement site that best suits their professional goals, students looking for PHIP internship experiences work with a PHIP Placement Specialist.
Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.