The Google team works together with inventive and productive engineers, designers, marketers, and others to create and build technologies that increase access to the world’s knowledge.
About Google Marketing Internship
Google is in search of product managers that can adapt to a continuously changing environment and are excited about working on products that affect millions of people every day. By linking the technological and business worlds,
You will interact cross-functionally to direct products from conception to launch. Complex difficulties can be broken down into manageable chunks, allowing for Google-like product development.
Google aspires to develop solutions that efficiently organize the world’s information and allow people to access it from any location. As a product manager at Google, you may be responsible for developing new technologies, platforms, consumer-facing products, and business processes.
- Currently pursuing a degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Worked as a teaching assistant or completed an internship in the software industry or a related field.
- Driving entrepreneurial projects or outreach within corporations while building cross-functional relationships
Skills and Competencies
- Be willing to return to a degree program and work full-time for a minimum of 12 weeks outside of the school year after finishing the internship.
- Proficiency in both writing and speaking English
- Note: English fluency is required for all Google employees because the company is global and it promotes practical cooperation and communication on a global scale.
- Deep understanding of markets, competition, and user requirements Launch new features and products, test them, and iterate quickly. Collaborate on technologies with Engineering, Marketing, Legal, UX, and other departments.
- Develop innovative solutions to problems by collaborating across locations, product categories, and functions as needed.
To apply for this position, please follow the steps outlined below
- Sign up for a Google account.
- Complete your personal information
- Please submit your resume and cover letter.
- Provide a current CV or resume in the “Resume” box. A cover letter is not required.
- Fill in the required fields in the “Higher education” section, then select “Now attending” under “Degree status.”
- Post a recent or current English unofficial or official transcript after that.
- On the Google Career website, click the apply button.
- When you apply for this post, you will have the opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following list: Mountain View, California, USA; New York, New York, USA; San Bruno, California, USA
The ultimate goal is to position you on a team that best matches your talents, interests, and potential for influence.