Google BOLD Internship – Application Details
Through the BOLD Internship program, students can become fully immersed in a society where brilliant minds, cutting-edge technology, and astute businesspeople come together to make a difference.
About Google BOLD Internship
For rising college seniors who are interested in business careers in the technology industry and full-time job options at Google, the Building Opportunities for Leadership and Development (BOLD) Internship Program offers paid summer internships.
Our program is set up to introduce historically disadvantaged students in this subject to employment options in the sector and to train all entry-level talent to be advocates for diversity, equity, and inclusion in their professional lives.
All students are invited to apply, as well as those who belong to a group historically underrepresented in the technology sector, including but not limited to Black, Hispanic, Native American, students with disabilities, and veterans.
- Currently in the third year of a full-time BA/BS degree program.
- Ability to complete an 11-week program.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
- A major in management, or tech-related fields.
- Less than 40yrs of age
- 18 years and above.
- Abilities in analysis and a desire to tackle economic issues
- Organizational and interpersonal abilities, as well as the capacity to function in a confusing situation.
- Interest in Google’s operations and the technology sector.
How to Apply
Visit the official website to apply for this internship.
BOLD interns are assigned to teams in Google’s human resources, sales, marketing, finance, legal, communications, and tech departments.
Their work is essential to Google and ranges in size and duration from a single long-term project lasting the duration of the internship to the day-to-day work of a full-time Googler.
Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.