For students looking to obtain practical experience in the biotechnology sector, Genentech now offers a variety of internship programs.
About Genentech Internship
A biotech business called Genentech is committed to using cutting-edge research to find and create treatments for patients with serious and life-threatening disorders.
With direct cooperation with healthcare professionals, insurers, and patients, Genentech’s Access Solutions team specifically assists patients in understanding and navigating their insurance coverage and assistance choices for Genentech medications.
This one-of-a-kind and cutting-edge 12-month internship will concentrate on difficulties with coverage and payment along the patient healthcare delivery pathway.
By engaging in practical learning, they hope that participants will advance in their careers with a better grasp of the patient experience and the difficulties associated with payment and reimbursement for healthcare.
- Opportunity to work on difficult, important-to-business projects
- VP Lunch and Learn speaker series
- Development and presentation of a research project
- Senior management exposure, networking possibilities, and career route
- Experience working in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries
- Outstanding quantitative and analytical abilities
- A track record of success in communicating with executives and senior leaders.
- Demonstrated aptitude for and expertise in leadership
- Outstanding communication abilities
- They must meet the requirements to work in the United States.
- Submission of online application via an online portal
- CV or resume via an online portal
- Letter of Good Academic Standing from Dean/Dean’s office (or the institution’s equivalent) stating cumulative GPA
Interested applicants should submit their applications online. Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.