FBI Honors Internship – Check Application Details
The FBI Honors Internship Program expands the agency’s recruitment efforts in an effort to draw top-tier college students to help with its goal.
About FBI Honors Internship
The FBI is a very fulfilling career that improves the safety and security of the US. It’s a profession in service, and it’s unlike any other vocation.
They are searching for individuals in a wide range of professions, but they are primarily interested in those who want to support our objective to safeguard American citizens and respect the US Constitution.
For undergraduate and graduate students, the 10-week Honors Internship Program is a compensated summer internship.
You’ll collaborate with FBI personnel at FBI headquarters or in one of our 56 field offices spread across the nation as you explore our interesting career opportunities.
You’ll experience things you won’t find anywhere else while you’re here since you’ll be exposed to the FBI’s distinctive environment and operations.
- Have U.S. citizenship
- The public record must be clean and free of felony convictions.
- Respect for FBI drug policy
- Pass the background check and urinalysis
- Repayment of student loans must be current.
- Filed all required annual federal, state, and local taxes
- Current on court-ordered child support payments
- No collaboration with groups aiming to topple the American administration
- Attend a U.S.-accredited college or university full-time as an undergraduate or graduate student
- Have and maintain a 3.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) or better at the time of application
- Pass all of the FBI employment background investigation requirements and be able to receive a Top Secret Clearance.
How to Apply
To apply for this internship, visit the FBI official website.
You should grab this opportunity to apply for this internship. Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.