EY Launch Internship Program 2022 – Check Qualifications
EY launch internship program is ongoing! With the global scale, culture, and technology available at EY, you’ll have the chance to create a career that is as unique as you are and develop into your best self.
About EY Launch Internship
EY offers a wide range of job opportunities, and with so many choices available, we comprehend that it might be challenging to make a decision.
We recommend that you apply to not more than 2 posts during a 6-month period in order to have the greatest candidate experience.
Please carefully read the job description before starting your application to make sure you meet the requirements for the position.
A recruiter may get in touch with you to determine your interest in other opportunities at EY if we are unable to consider you for this particular role.
- Gaining a thorough knowledge of our service offerings and expert services
- Laying the groundwork for the most in-demand business skills through in-class and on-the-job training
- Fostering relationships with coworkers and, possibly, locating mentors who might help you succeed
- Learning about and adjusting to our special collaborative culture
- Considering and conveying your desired future job path on a personal level
- Status as a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college
- Outstanding academic standing in accounting, computer information systems, management information systems, finance, economics, or a related field
- Strong inclination for affiliation with groups that value racial diversity and inclusion, such as NABA or ALPFA
- A track record of success as a leader, perhaps in a club or society on campus
- A sincere desire to work in professional services
- A United States acceptable driver’s license
EY’s mission is to improve working conditions by fostering long-term value creation for clients, people, and society as well as fostering confidence in the financial markets.
Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.