The Estee Lauder Summer Internship Program is a 10-week initiative that gives American college students the chance to exercise critical thinking in actual business settings.
About Estee Lauder Internship
Estee Lauder Companies, a well-diversified, brand-building powerhouse with unmatched creativity and innovation, is the world leader in prestige beauty.
They are a family-run business with a long history and strong family values. They consider our most valuable resource to be our people. They support our employees’ creative and entrepreneurial endeavors.
You might have the chance to work in a variety of areas within the focus as a corporate marketing intern, from one of our numerous brands to a corporate function. Digital, product marketing, or consumer insight initiatives will help you develop your marketing skills.
As an intern, you will also obtain a comprehensive understanding of the company through professional development, networking, and interactions with other departments.
- Strong commitment to your functional area of choice
- The capacity to work in a setting that is both professional and private
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Excellent command of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong communication skills, both in writing and speaking
- Passion for the beauty business and upscale products
- Previous internship experience working in a busy office setting
- Ownership of initiatives important to a given function and team
- Networking chances at various planned gatherings and activities that will introduce you to the company’s other divisions
- Mentoring from seasoned business and HR executives
- Partnerships with other Company departments to better grasp different responsibilities in the business
- Gain Experience in the Beauty Industry
- Build Your Resume
- Make Connections
Students interested in a career in the beauty industry can participate in the internship program offered by the Estee Lauder Companies. Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.