This internship in digital marketing aims to give interns hands-on experience working with the company to develop content and put its public relations, business development, and marketing strategies into practice.
About Digital Marketing Internship
The Digital Marketing internship entails collaboration with the Marketing Director and a small team to establish, preserve, and increase our marketing channels while enhancing our methodology.
The intern will be in charge of overseeing various initiatives and keeping our database up to date. Their websites will be managed by interns using WordPress, and they will use social media platforms to advertise our conferences.
Training will be provided on creating email blasts and producing posts for social media. This full-time, three- or six-month unpaid internship qualifies for college credit with university approval.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Pro-active mindset with the motivation to self-start on tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Advertising, Journalism, and English preferred
- Must have a stable computer/laptop, Wi-Fi, and a working webcam
- Ability to learn software programs and CRMs
- Knowledge/Familiarity with SEO.
- Basic HTML knowledge
- WordPress/ Squarespace Experience
- Video Editing skills
- Organize conference and social networking virtual events
- Help implement creative marketing strategies and management
- Manage company website, blog & social media channels
- Assist with managing a (CRM) Customer Relationship Management System
- Managing website and technical issues
- Build brand awareness
- Assist Marketing Director in creating marketing campaigns via email, using power automate or Infusionsoft
- Provide analytical data in measuring marketing effectiveness and present it to the Marketing Director
- Create content such as emails and social media messages to improve SEO
Being a digital marketing intern allows you to develop experience in your area while also establishing a portfolio that will impress potential employers.
Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.