For the Deloitte Discovery Internship in the United States, applications are invited. Any international student from anywhere in the world may apply for a Discovery Internship with Deloitte.
About Deloitte Internship
Deloitte is a professional services company committed to offering its clients audit, consulting, tax, and consulting services. One of the four biggest accounting organizations is thought to be this one.
Its main office is in London, United Kingdom. The fourth largest privately owned firm in the US was established in 1845 and was created by William Welch Deloitte. Around 12,000 experts are its clients worldwide.
The Discovery Internships will take place across the United States in various locations. Interns will be able to manage one or customer projects as a result, giving them the opportunity to learn more about the workplace and pick up new skills.
The program will also conduct different local and national learning and networking events, as well as a three-day national intern conference, to assist the professional growth of interns.
- International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Students of Masters Degree (Expected completion before August 2023)
- Strong academic track record
- Ability to travel 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- A newcomer or sophomore stands in a four-year institution with a bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, economics, STEM, or related field.
- Strong academic credentials (preferred minimum GPA at the end of the academic year 3.2)
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- National and local learning and networking events
- Counselor and onboarding advisor
- Lunch and learning industry / service line spotlights, and offer regular training
- Opportunity to take part in social activities
- People & culture
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
How to Apply
Depending on their degree and interests, students can choose any internship. To apply for the internship program, open the website and select the Apply button.
These initiatives are designed to boost your skills, pique your curiosity, and recognize your talents. Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.