The Dell internship provides Students with experience in fields including audit, data science and analytics, and sales operations can apply for a position as a value-based intern.
About Dell Internship
Interns have a big impact on a variety of tasks inside Dell Technologies intern have the chance to assist the business in areas including audit, data science and analytics, and sales operations, in addition to typical finance positions like financial planning, treasury, and business controllership.
In this position, you will work with colleagues from all areas of our global finance organization to support all facets of our business.
Role of Interns
An intern in finance and business operations may be responsible for the following general duties:
- Help the management team to create financial performance indicators, financial models and Reports, variance analyses of the achieved and anticipated results.
- Analyze the company’s initiatives for boosting profits.
- Assistance with the development of prediction models through data analytics
- Support sales initiatives through analysis and facilitation.
- Review procedures and offer suggestions for advancement.
- Aid in carrying out strategic objectives
Features and Illustrative Projects:
Interns are given a high-impact project that is pertinent to the business and act as business partners in the functions they support. The main responsibilities and sample projects to which previous finance interns have contributed are shown below:
- Created a cash flow model for the sales personnel to use in understanding how much money a client may save by leasing Dell goods and services. Sales Segments
- Corporate Functions: Improved and developed new cash management and liquidity procedures for our Asia region.
- Business and Sales Operations – Portfolio Optimization: Create a sales strategy using data analytics to boost output and produce incremental growth.
- Product Groups: Client product brochures were created to be consistent with the offers of the New Dell Business Model.
- Assessed the effect of supply chain and product modifications on the overall profitability of laptops and desktops as well as for Dell as a whole. Finance Operations Functions
Qualifications & Requirements
- If you are trying to find a job for the summer before they graduate.
- Has attained a minimum GPA of 3.4
- Exceptional abilities in critical thinking, problem solving, and quantitative analysis
- Possesses a broad range of skills and is a team player, leader, and collaborator. participation in extracurricular activities
- Finance, accounting, data analytics, economics, statistics, international business, mathematics, operations, and management are just a few examples of the targeted majors.
To be eligible, candidates must be able to work lawfully in the United States and not currently or in the future need sponsorship for employment visa status.
Additionally, after completing their internships, all applicants will be given consideration for Dell’s Finance Development Program (FDP), a two-year rotational program designed to train the company’s future finance leadership.