Every member of CVS Health is providing improved human-centric health care in a rapidly changing world.
About CVS Pharmacy Internship
CVS Health, situated in Woonsocket, Rhode Island, is the world’s seventh largest healthcare firm by revenue, the fourth largest on the Fortune 500 list, and the largest company led by a female CEO, Karen Lynch.
The company is at the vanguard of a rapidly changing healthcare sector. Former interns rave about the rigorous training and reflection sessions, the strong mentorship program, the inclusive team and business culture and the seamless virtual environment.
CVS Pharmacy Internship Roles
Learn more about roles for interns below
- Always follow Omnicare policy and procedures.
- Comply with all applicable local, state, and federal pharmacy requirements.
- Comply with all relevant government rules, including HIPAA.
- Demonstrate behavior that embodies the employee code of conduct guidelines
- Follow Omnicare productivity guidelines and ensure quality assurance standards are met at all times.
- Communicate and collaborate with all healthcare experts to give the best possible care.
- Maintain an Omnicare-compliant pharmacy department that is clean, organized, and professional.
- Comply with all prescription distribution procedures in accordance with Omnicare policy and procedure.
- Assist the pharmacist in keeping daily and weekly reports.
- Participate in quality control and performance improvement efforts in the pharmacy.
- Control the pharmacy inventory.
- Perform and develop duties done by pharmacists where applicable and in accordance with the law.
Find out more information about the qualification Criteria below
- Completion and good standing at an authorized pharmacy institution for at least two years
- Adherence to allocated schedule, which may include rotating shifts and weekend hours as necessary.
- Computer literacy is required.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English is required.
- Previous pharmacy experience is required.
- Current enrolment in a pharmacy school that is accredited
CVS Pharmacy Internship is anchored in the brand and has its core values to how quality health services are delivered.