In order to engage undergraduate, MBA and masters students, impart useful skills, and provide insight into a potential career path, CVS Health offers a comprehensive internship program.
Among its many other brands, CVS Health, a U.S. healthcare firm, owns the retail drugstore chain CVS Pharmacy, the pharmacy benefits manager CVS Caremark, and the health insurance company Aetna. With a range of competencies and the necessary knowledge to help define the future of health, the organization is at the forefront of a shifting healthcare landscape.
About CVS Internship
For both undergraduate as well as MBA and Master’s degree students, CVS Health maintains a well regarded internship program.
This is a chance for college students to do an internship at the biggest pharmacy in the country and take part in a multifaceted program. There are both seasonal and year-round internship opportunities.
In addition to corporate internships for students interested in administration, analytics, marketing, finance, information technology, and law, internship programs also include health-related internships for students studying pharmacy, healthcare operations, dietetics and nutrition, nursing, optometry, and nursing.
Opportunities for Internships in 2023
Below are CVS internship that would be available next year.
- Internship in Information Technology
- Electronic internships
- Management Internship in General
- Finance internship, underwriting internship, actuarial internship, human resources internship
- Engineering Data Science
- We are looking for people who are presently enrolled in a bachelor’s program and plan to graduate between September 2023 and August 2024.
- Following graduation, this position will be full-time and involve rotations across several business functions in your relevant business area.
You will participate in and receive excellent job experience from:
- The initiatives that help our business succeed
- Activities involving the community
- Workshops for professional development
- Opportunities for networking and mentoring
- Involvement of senior leaders
Additionally, there is a higher chance that CVS Health will extend an offer to one of the interns for a future position.
CVS Health’s goal is to support people as they pursue better health. Through innovations that increase excellent care’s availability, usability, affordability, and patient-centeredness, the company is trying to improve the healthcare system, leading the way in a brand-new paradigm for total health that places people at the center by collaborating and organizing around the person.