For those with an emphasis on administration or research, CSIS offers professional paths. They take pleasure in encouraging teamwork among employees and researchers while also recognizing individual accomplishments.
About CSIS Internship
The independent, non-profit Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) in Jakarta specializes in studies on domestic and international topics that are policy-oriented. It started operating in 1971.
Their goal is to help enhance policymaking by conducting research that is focused on it and engaging in dialogue and public discussion.
This is based on the idea that Indonesia’s and the region’s long-term planning and vision must be founded on a thorough comprehension of economic, political, and social challenges, including local and global events.
Government, academic and research institutions, civil society organizations, the media, and businesses can access CSIS research and studies in a variety of ways as an independent source of information.
- Access to our activities (such as conferences, discussions, and seminars on a national or worldwide level) and the library’s collection
- Practical research experience, particularly in Indonesia’s domestic and foreign policy
- The chance to cooperate and work with our researchers
- A vast network in the area
- Possibility of publishing in our journals
- A third- or fourth-year undergraduate or graduate student and has a background in economics, politics, or international relations
- Strong interest in global, regional (East Asia, Asia Pacific, or ASEAN) and internal matters in Indonesia
- Experience with quantitative and/or qualitative research methodology is preferred.
- Strong writing, communication, teamwork, and analytical skills
How to Apply
To apply for this internship, visit the official website.
They take pleasure in encouraging teamwork among employees and researchers. Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.