The Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to students in their final year of high school. Apply now!
About Coca Cola Scholarship
Students in their senior year of high school are eligible for the achievement-based Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship. The ability of students to lead and serve, as well as their dedication to having a substantial positive impact on their schools and communities, are honored.
The Foundation will have invested more than $78 million towards the education of over 6,600 Coca-Cola Scholars by the time the 34th class is enrolled in 2022. This $20,000 prize is awarded to 150 Coca-Cola Scholars each year.
One of the most well-known and respected corporate-sponsored scholarship programs in the United States is the Coca-Cola Scholars Program.
The Coca-Cola Company and Coca-Cola Bottlers jointly developed the initiative in 1986 to mark the 100th anniversary of their iconic brand. Through college scholarships, the program leaves a lasting legacy for the education of tomorrow’s leaders.
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors in the United States.
- U.S. Citizens; U.S. Nationals; U.S. Permanent Residents; Temporary Residents (in a legalization program); Refugees; Asylees; Cuban-Haitian Entrants; or Humanitarian Parolees.
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application.
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. college or university
- Have a minimum 3.00 GPA at the end of their junior year of high school.
How to Apply
The Coca Cola Scholarship Application can be found online at www.coca-colascholarsfoundation.org from August 1 to October 31 every year.
Every year, the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation gives 150 talented young people who are innovators, leaders, and game-changers a head start on their futures beyond high school. Apply now!
Kindly leave a comment below and share