Clemson offers more than just studying abroad, this course will give you hands-on experience that will broaden your horizon and improve your resume.
About Clemson Study Abroad
The aim of the program is to impact students with skills needed to analyze international business opportunities advance great strategies and execute on a global level, students will be divided into four teams and assigned to a company as part of the course
Order of the Program
- Oxford University, and extensive site visits to four companies assigned for projects intensive coursework at Magdalen College for two weeks in
- The executive team on identifying the company’s growth opportunities each team will be assigned to work with one of the four companies
- A lecture on a global issue presented by an Oxford University member of the faculty and Participation in two formal Oxford University High Table Dinners
- Cultural sites visits
- Students will receive a Certificate of Attendance from Oxford University after completing the course
Benefits of the Program
A unique opportunity to gain hands-on international business experience is presented at Clemson MBA at the University of Oxford program.
Oxford is one of the most reputable universities in the world located in Oxfordshire which connect students to one of Europe’s leading enterprise
- The world’s 95 percent of consumers and 75 percent of purchasing power is abroad
- Over 30 percent of the U.S. GDP is affiliated with international trade
- Over 1,200 international firms have facilities in S.C.
Only 18 MBA studentswith excellent academic performance in the University and the program. $2,236 is the estimated program fee in addition to tuition fee and airfare Including the cost of three daily meals, lodging in Oxford University student housing