For students interested in a career in the animation industry, the Cartoon Network Internship is a fantastic opportunity.
About Cartoon Network Internship
Warner Bros. Entertainment, a division of AT&T’s WarnerMedia, is the owner of the American cable television network Cartoon Network.
Since its debut on October 1, 1992, the channel has mostly aired animated television series, usually for kids, ranging from action to animated comedy.
Interns will collaborate closely with professionals in the field and get the chance to study storyboarding, character development, and the creative process.
It is a fantastic method to break into the animation profession and is available to students of many majors.
- International students are eligible to apply.
- You must be a junior or senior undergraduate student at a university at the time of the internship.
- A four-year college or university rising junior or senior is required.
- Animation majors or those in relevant fields are preferred (Illustration, Fine Art, etc).
- Candidates must have an excellent academic record (3.0 minimum strongly preferred).
- You should be able to commit between 15 and 20 hours each week during regular work hours.
- Must be team-oriented, self-motivated, and optimistic!
- The capacity to multitask in a busy setting with pressing deadlines and work that need to be finished right away.
- The goal of this fiercely competitive program is to give students hands-on experience in the animation business.
- The Cartoon Network Internship Program gives students of various majors the opportunity to gain practical experience in the television industry.
How to Apply
Visit the official website to apply for this internship program.
We are thrilled to be a part of your success story. Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.