Are you trying to find a job where you can apply your special combination of business knowledge and technological know-how? You should apply for a Business Analyst internship.
About Business Analyst Internship
You will be participating in various initiatives as a business analyst intern with a focus on improving the effectiveness of one of each distribution channel (retail, wholesale, and e-commerce).
You will have the chance to work with various teams, including Go-To-Market, Brand Management, Product, and Procurement, as well as get exposure to other business units.
You will work on one of our business intelligence, retail, or seller services teams as a business analysis intern. The position offers the chance to develop analytical abilities, gain business understanding, and have a substantial effect.
- Working across the organization’s operational, financial, retail, and technological teams to discover opportunities.
- Working with big data and large volumes in a very complicated industry
- Utilizing business intelligence technologies, big data from various sources, and collaboration with the company to find strategic possibilities and provide results
- Analyze certain business areas on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Make intelligent analyses of the data and deliver them to your manager and team.
- You will assist your team in spotting potential new company ventures, and you will organize activities for certain market projects.
- Ability to support assumptions and conceptions with concrete data and measurements using analytical and quantitative skills
- Knowledge of databases and large-scale data sets
- English communication that’s both verbal and written with ease
- Proficient in another European language, both in writing and speaking
- SQL intermediate
How to Apply
Selected candidates will receive invitations to a virtual interview that combines case studies and interviews. This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
After your internship is over, you can get a job offer as a full-time business analyst once your degree is earned.
Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.