Since its establishment in 2000, the Burger King Scholars program has provided over 44,000 students with more than $44 million in scholarships.
About Burger King Scholarship
Any scholarship given out by the Burger King Scholars program is referred to as a Burger King scholarship.
They award the Burger King scholarships to students who exhibit integrity, high standards, an entrepreneurial spirit, good conduct, and a passion for learning in memory of James W. McLamore, a co-founder of the Burger King brand.
You may use your Burger King scholarship award money to cover tuition, fees, and necessary books at allowed two- or four-year schools or universities in the United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico if you are the recipient of one of these awards.
How Much is the Scholarship Worth?
The value of the many Burger King scholarships varies, from $1,000 to $50,000. Most applicants will receive $1,000 scholarships, however the Burger King Scholars program also gives out the following prizes each year:
- Up to 3 James W. McLamore WHOPPER® scholarships of $50,000 granted to the most highly qualified students showing leadership, substantial work experience and financial need
- Up to 12 Regional awards of $5,000 granted to the two most qualified employees in each of six regions from the pool of eligible and complete applicants
- One (1) Steven M. Lewis Foundation award of $5,000 granted to the most qualified U.S. Restaurants employee from the pool of eligible and submitted applicants aligned to U.S. Restaurants
- Up to four (4) Bravokilo, Inc./Bravotampa, LLC awards of $5,000 granted to the most qualified Bravokilo, Inc./Bravotampa, LLC employees from the pool of eligible and submitted applicants aligned to Bravokilo, Inc. or Bravotampa, LLC
- One (1) Ghai Management award of $5,000 granted to the most qualified Ghai Management employee from the pool of eligible and submitted applicants aligned to Ghai Management
- Be living in the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico
- Be a graduating high school senior (U.S. and Puerto Rico), graduating from grade 12 (Canada) or graduating from homeschool education in the U.S., Puerto Rico or Canada
- Have a cumulative high school grade point average of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent
Your application must be exceptional compared to those of all the other deserving candidates if you want to win one of the Burger King scholarships. Kindly share this information and leave a comment below.