Bristol Myers Squibb is one of the most diversified and promising industries. They provide a human touch to every treatment they pioneer.
Background of Bristol Myers Squibb
Bristol Myers Squibb is driven by a singular vision: to improve the lives of patients through research. Each of their dedicated colleagues contributes to inventions that generate real change in oncology, hematology, immunology, and cardiovascular disease,
About Bristol Myers Squibb Internship
Chemical Process Development creates processes for the production of small molecule therapeutic candidates.
The chemistry intern program focuses on applying fundamental organic chemistry concepts to develop and optimize chemical processes in the pharmaceutical sector to support ongoing portfolio initiatives and technological innovation.
Benefits of Bristol Myers Squibb Internship
Below are essential benefit Bristol Myers Squibb Internship
- Summer interns will work for 10 weeks with mentors on a supervised research project within a PD Project Team.
- The program is designed to provide interns with meaningful industry and functional experience,
- The opportunity to work on tough assignments, learn about BMS, and meet a variety of business officials.
Bristol Myers Squibb Internship Objectives
Below are the format for BMS internship
- An introduction to the company’s structure, products, and branding.
- An overview of the GPS and PD organizations
- Contact with high management and business executives
- Final formal presentation of your internship
- A mentoring scheme
- Sessions for formal review and comments
The company abides by common values of enthusiasm, creativity, urgency, responsibility, inclusivity, and integrity that enable them to utilize individual talents and various perspectives in an inclusive culture, bringing out the best in each of the interns.