Internships at Bosch can last up to a year and Bosh supports you with attractive remuneration during this time
About Bosch Internship
A Bosch internship is about as practical as it gets. You can not only look over the shoulders of experienced staff at Bosch
But you can also actively contribute to the success of projects by carrying out project assignments. Of course, that will be a challenge, but at Bosch, Bosch values teamwork and camaraderie.
You will always be able to rely on the assistance and advice of your colleagues. In addition to making invaluable contacts, you will gain valuable experience,
Benefits of Bosch Internship
Learn about all the perks of Bosch internship below
- Collaborate with seasoned experts.
- Be given your own area of responsibility within the scope of projects or in day-to-day operations.
- Experience what it’s like to be a member of a global team. At Bosch, you will not only work with people in the same building, but also with colleagues from around the world via virtual networks.
- Receive adequate compensation.
Qualifications and Requirements
Learn about all the eligibility criteria of interns below
- Enrolled in or a recent graduate of a health and safety, facilities, or engineering academic program
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding written and verbal communication abilities
- MS Office proficiency is required.
- Experience working in a laboratory is preferred.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check.
- Your grasp of theory in your chosen field is razor-sharp, as evidenced by your outstanding academic results. However, there is more to you than your test scores, such as your:
- Dedication and adaptability
- Social skills and team spirit
- A global perspective
- English proficiency is required; other foreign languages are preferred.
Roles of Interns
Check below to find out core roles of interns
- Oversee the management of our Safety Data Sheets (SDS) to ensure that our suppliers and customers have access to product safety information. Special project to assist in cleaning up the central SDS database across multiple departments and locations, with a focus on removing redundancies and obsolete items.
- Maintain an up-to-date and accurate list of all chemical and hazardous materials on-site, as well as all federally mandated documentation.
- Assist in the planning of annual sustainability events and collaborate with the environmental awareness team to introduce new programs to the site.
- Support health and safety training and awareness for all employees, new hires, and contractors by assisting with the upkeep of related documentation, signage, and communication.
- Perform weekly HSE audits and inspections in all labs and workrooms.
- Inspect all onsite fire extinguishers, medical cabinets, eye wash stations, AEDs, and PPE on a regular basis.
- Participate in Emergency Response activities and events.
- Assist the local Facilities and Security teams.
How to Apply
You can apply through your institute’s placement office
- A number of steps are involved in the selection process. The steps are as follows:
- Bosch will visit the identified institutes and invite students to apply through the placement office for the course.
- The placement coordinator will forward the resumes of interested students to Bosch India.
- Applications will be reviewed and scrutinized, and students will be chosen for the next round.
- Shortlisted students will be invited to take a written exam.
- Students will be shortlisted for Group Discussion/Presentations (if required) and Psychometric/Aptitude tests based on the results of the written test (if required).
- Candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to a personal interview (In case a personal interview is not viable, a telephonic interview will be organized).
- The final decision will be made based on this.
Bosch Internships serve as a pipeline to potential full-time job opportunities after graduation. Bosch also provides apprenticeships in a variety of operational fields.