BMW Internship invites enthusiastic and motivated students to enroll and gain practical experience in its coveted program
BMW, also known as Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, is a multinational German manufacturer of high-performance luxury cars and motorcycles with headquarters in Munich, Bavaria, Germany.
The company was established in 1916 to develop airplane engines, which it did from 1917 to 1918 and once more from 1933 to 1945..
With 2,279,503 vehicles manufactured in 2017, BMW ranked as the fourteenth-largest automaker in the world. The corporation has a long history in motorsports, particularly in the sport of touring car
To assist BMW Group R&D efforts, the student intern will research, evaluate, and develop an understanding of new trends, technologies, and materials in the area of circular economy and sustainability.
- Keep tabs on developments, investments, and activity in your target technological areas, and deliver regular executive summary reports.
- Recognize technology and trends used by firms, colleges, and startups in your target areas.
- Bolster innovative project management, and monitor project and engagement activity
- Identify partners in the startup ecosystem, such as venture capital, accelerator programs, university projects, and startups, to support team networking initiatives.
Check more information about perks of BMW internship program
- Competitive Compensation.
- Health Advantages.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays.
- Business Social Responsibility Voluntary Service.
Check more information about eligibility criteria of BMW internship program
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at an institution or university that has been accredited.
- Subject of Study: Technically skilled business analyst degrees in computer science, computer engineering, interaction design, product design, mechatronics, electrical engineering, and/or other engineering fields.
- Possess a minimum of 30 college credits at the time of application (Must attach a copy of college unofficial transcript)
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Powerful project management abilities.
- Self-drive with the capacity to look for technologies, businesses, and take initiative introductions with startups, businesses of interest.
- Strong presenting abilities, Microsoft Office.
- The capacity to connect and network to increase exposure and awareness of updates in the field
BMW North America has an EEO policy. All qualified candidates shall be given consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.